Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lysette - Finished

Tacticon is the big reason I haven't posted in a bit. Getting everything ready for classes and the competition just eats up my time. I did manage to finish Lysette for the painting competition at Tacticon. Up until the judging I thought I had done a pretty good job on her. But in the end she only managed to get a bronze. I was rushed so I left off the sabretasche and belts, I wasn't confident that I would be able to paint them and attach them without messing something up. From the judging standpoint I imagine that they didn't even notice that the scabbard was missing. I do actually agree with the judges, I think I was just to close to the piece at that point and I missed some of the flaws. I'm going to paint another one up but I will do a different Hussar uniform. So here are a couple of pictures:


Again you can purchase Lysette and Louie XIX or XIX.v from Rastl World Minis

No comments:

Post a Comment