Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Citizens of Calamity - The Longhorns

I acquired a herd of longhorns to stampede through Calamity on eBay. These are 1/64th scale (or S Scale) so they are going to look a little small against some of the larger miniatures like Black Scorpion. However, there are 25 of them so sheer mass should make up for it. Apparently the cheap 25 pack went out of production some time ago and now you can only buy them in groups of 8. But a good auction came up and the price was right so I was able to get the whole herd from one place. I think I will need to at least repaint the skin tone tan ones, they look a little disturbing.


The Thundering Herd!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, I didn't really do anything except take them out of the box!

      Delete