Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, March 28, 2013

BNSF at Broadway in Denver

I missed posting these photos of a BNSF coal train from last year. I believe this was a southbound train and these would have been the helper engines at the end. Its been a while since some real diesels have graced these pages.

BNSF 6117 ES44AC

Not a great shot but at least you know where it was taken!
BNSF 6430 ES44AC

6 comments:

  1. Very nice pics of some diesel power.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to bad anyway. I'm looking forward to spending some time "on the ground" this weekend and maybe getting some shots that aren't taken through windows!

      Delete
  2. Nice photo's Kris. Hope things are going well on your competition piece for ReaperCon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Reapercon entry is coming along okay. Ultimately it was meant to be a diorama and that's still the plan, but I can finish elements of it and have individual entries if I need to.

      Delete
    2. I wish you the best on this one. I remember what happened last year. Fingers and toes crossed for you )

      Delete
    3. Thank you! I know I will have one entry ready for sure. If the diorama doesn't make it I will still have an entry.

      Delete