Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Friday, March 8, 2013

Kickstarter - Critical Mass Games - ZAS Mercenaries


Critical Mass Games' Kickstarter campaign is coming to a close, about 44 hours left at this point, and it seems to have lost a bit of steam. You know you need a 15mm Sci/Fi army for "Tomorrows War" and this is a good time to jump in and get that army started. The ZAS mercs would be a good starter force for just about every ruleset out there. After my exposure to Ambush Alley's Force on Force rules I'm pretty content to go with that right now. Of course, nothing will prevent me from playing other rules either.  I also received my reinforcements for my Mech Company this week, although I'm going to set those aside for a bit while I work on Calamity and my entries for ReaperCon this year.


So here's your selections for the ZAS mercs:



What you get

How much it will cost you later. Its a steal right now.




Because you know you want it all

What you get

How much it will cost you later





And of course I need to show off the reinforcements that my mech company will be using. This arrived on Wednesday, great service from CMG!
Hellfire - Self Propelled Anti-Aircraft (Grav Version)

Vanquisher - Self Propelled Artillery (Grav Version)

Warmonger - Heavy Tank (Grav Version)

All of these images came from either CMG's Kickstarter site or their web site.

2 comments: