Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Citizens of Calamity - Last one for a bit

I'm about to head out on business travel for the next couple of weeks. I have found it difficult to take painting stuff with me so this will probably be the last miniature I finish for a while. I have managed to finish off all but one of the western miniatures on my desk and that's because I'm not quite sure where he is right now. That leaves only the 18 WWI Marines as works in progress. Well that and the usual pewter mountain of primed and unprimed minis.

So here is the latest, Reaper's Wichita Witch from their Savage Worlds line #59027. I think the blending and highlighting may have gotten a little to subtle on this one, the pictures aren't showing the different tones in her boots and hat. But then again gaming figure!




3 comments: