Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Cue Twilight Zone Music

I'm back in Sacramento. I flew out on Monday night and I was an early boarder so pretty much could take any seat I wanted (A 02 for you Southwest flyers). So a window seat up front just forward of the engine. At some point I was looking out and I took a shot of the engine out to the tip of the wing as we were cruising along at 38,000 feet. All I could think about at that point was William Shatner and his episode in the Twilight Zone; Nightmare at 20,000 Feet. It was raining as we descended into Sacramento and I kept expecting to see a little gremlin on the wing above the engine. I think I may have been a little tired.


Waiting to leave from Denver International Airport

38,000 feet, clear sky

Descending to Sacramento in the rain, is that a shadow out there?

2 comments:

  1. I've only seen the movie version with John Lithgow. I did't even know Shatner made the original. I will have to check that one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, 1963 in B&W. Happy to expand your horizons! I still love the Twilight Zone.

    ReplyDelete