Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

C&N RY Decals - Part 3

I didn't get quite as far with these tonight as I wanted. The printing itself was pretty successful but I need clear gloss to seal them and all I have is clear flat spray. I'll have to run by the hobby shop on the way home tomorrow and pick some up and seal them. If all goes well I should be able to see if they actually work tomorrow. I figured I would show a little progress though. I'm also thinking about signs I want for buildings in Calamity as well.


Remembered to add the RY. to the end name this time. These are printed on the white decal paper that's why they have a colored border. My printer doesn't have a high a resolution as I would like but I think I can hide the dot pattern with some close trimming and some judicious weathering.

I really like how the logos came out. Can't wait to give these a try. These are also printed on white decal paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment