Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Filling the Troll Gaps

I'm sure this is not going to be quite what you expected. My son recently acquired a large Troll made by Privateer Press. Usually he does his own thing and I see the finished piece. This time he asked for help. There are serious gaps on this model, apparently that's normal for these large pieces from Privateer Press. 

I ended up spending an hour with the green stuff to get this guy ready to prime.



Looking at the gaps I'm not sure anything really fit together very well.


He resembles Frankenstein's monster in this shot. 

Here we go, the first application of green stuff




No comments:

Post a Comment