Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekend Trains

Its been a while since I have managed to pull off some good train pictures. The first is a north bound UP coal train and the rest are from an empty south bound UP coal train. I need to remember to make sure my Nikon is in the car from now on!

North bound double header UP 6005 (AC44CWCTE) and 5884 (AC44CWCTE). 

South bound double header UP 5676 (AC44CWCTE)

And in the #2 spot Ex-Southern Pacific 6171 (AC44CW)


Sometimes you get lucky, I'm really quite pleased with this shot, just wish it had been with my Nikon and not my phone!

Part of the empty south bound coal cars

No comments:

Post a Comment