Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, February 2, 2015

Priming Amazon Archers from Crocodile Games

Well I did some work on the Amazons. I needed to prime some miniatures for the "Steady Lads" diorama as well as for one of my vignettes (which may or may not get done in time for Genghis Con).
This is going to be long work in progress, at least until some more of my competition entries are finished. However, I'll do some work on them when I happen to have the colors I need on the palette. 

So they really look sharp even with just the primer on them. I love priming with the airbrush it gives me so much more control over the process.


Group Shot, 12 Amazons all primed up and ready to go

The unit leader, a bit of an out of focus shot

Pose #1, The mold line goes up the right side of  her face and into her hair.

The primer and the lighting really pop the details on these. Fitz is amazing

Pose #2, again the mold line is coming across her left eye and cheek. Looks like I did a really good job on this one.


Pose #3. The mold line here comes right down the middle of the face down the nose and chin.


No comments:

Post a Comment