Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Model Shipways Cannons

One of the gentleman that I work with had asked if I liked to put together model kits (yes) and if I would be interested in some Model Shipways cannon kits. I have wanted to put a couple of these together for a long time so it seemed like the perfect opportunity to finally get my hands on a couple of these kits. He brought them in today, so now I have a few more things to distract me!


This thing is huge!


These may actually be the most complicated of the three kits


Looking forward to doing the woodwork on this one.

Bag of tools, the drill bits are likely to come in handy, I don't have any in those larger sizes.

I shook the paints and they sound like they are still good

No comments:

Post a Comment