Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Kickstarter Loot - Larry Elmore Artbook Vol 2

I had this package on the doorstep today. I was a little perplexed at first till I look at the label. I vaguely remember an update that said shipping had started but I guess I just wasn't expecting this to arrive yet. Quite excited about it though! I really like Larry's black and white artwork better than a lot of his color prints. This one also came with a pack a set of B&W prints that could probably be framed. I'll go through them and see if there are any that I would like to have displayed all the time.

Another kickstarter successfully received. I have actually done quite well overall I have only had one fail to deliver. The Up Front one still leaves a bad taste in my mouth though. Remember never just support with your heart do a little research first!


I do love to open a box

Nicely wrapped, love the cover artwork!

The set of 15 B&W prints

And out of the wrapper. The one on top is probably my least favorite one.

2 comments: