Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Kickstarter Loot 1 - Fistful of Lead Reloaded!

The box from Wiley Games for his Fistful of Lead Reloaded actually arrived last week but there has been so much to do that I didn't manage to open it till today. This is not a review of the rules just what came as part of my kickstarter rewards. I have forgotten what I actually went for but a lot of stuff came in my box!

Fistful of Lead Reloaded rulebook
Scenario Book
Three bags of laser cut tokens
5 miniatures (requires some assembly)
1 Deck of Custom playing cards
2 10-sided dice
2 Quick Reference Sheets
1 Marshal's Badge (for nicely put together)

I'm really happy with this one. Everything I received is very high quality. A big thumbs up for this Kickstarter. You should be able to pick this stuff up soon since rewards are in the mail. Here is a post on his blog with some information: The Baron's Blog

A few pictures for those of you that are more visually oriented.

Great covers, nicely done. Looking forward to trying these out for Ca

Peanuts, I hate foam peanuts
Cards, dice and minis, doesn't get much better than this.
The card deck, comes in its own plastic box.
I'm very happy with the minis. They are a bit small when compared to Reaper, closer to Foundry in size I think.
Laser cut stuff, very nice!



Sorry, fuzzy picture of the rules. This is the style I'm happy with, minimum bling, illustrations when needed and clear text. Not fancy but it gets the job done and keeps it short!

No comments:

Post a Comment