Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, August 1, 2016

Pulp Figures by Bob Murch

I have been considering ordering some of these figures for a long time, lot's of good things have been said about them. I spotted one figure in pack PHP-2 Rugged Heroes (Its says new so I'm thinking these are new sculpts replacing older ones) that I might be able to use to represent Col Hogan in a diorama I'm planning. To go along with it I picked up PHP-19 Dangerous Dames 2. I'm just blown away, the mold lines are light and shouldn't cause any prep problems and the sculpts are great. These might be inspiration enough to finally get the paints out again and start getting some miniatures painted!


I'm thinking with a little modification I can use the guy on the left for Col Hogan from Hogan's Heroes. I love the dog!


Five very dangerous ladies with guns and knives. Again I particularly like the ship captain on the left.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice have you seen his new German jet pack troops there ace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a ton of Bobs miniatures and absolutely love them. I use them for my Pulp games and highly recommend them to everyone. The biggest problem I have with them is that I spend way too much money every time I buy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I can understand that. I managed to get a little painting in and I find them quite easy to paint and they look great!

      Delete