Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, February 6, 2017

Team Yankee - A little paint work

Another project moving slowly forward are the American AFVs from Team Yankee. One thing I learned is that I'll be going back and repainting the interior of the exposed hatches as they should be in the main body camo, so a bit more work to come on the M113s and the M106s.

Tonight I quickly painted the stowage on the M1s so that everything would be ready for the coming steps. Like the German armor these vehicles are going to get a filter and wash treatment before I apply a few decals and move on to the weathering steps.






2 comments:

  1. Great looking model, very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, they are coming along and I'm hoping to get some more work done on them this week!

      Delete